Sunday, May 20, 2007

Importing Laser from China for 20 May 2007

I am thinking of setting up a sign making business and as part of this I am looking to get a Laser Engraver/cutter from China as they are way cheaper that those in Europe, 10 times as much in some lasers case's. I unfortunately know very little of importing stuff from china especially from companies that give prices as FOB and payment as TT. I would like help in this, mainly in who I have to talk to to get the Laser here, Freight Forwarders and Custom Brokers are some I understand I need. The Laser is in China and I am looking to bring it into the West of Ireland, someone to handle all the paperwork or most of it is what I need the most. Anyone who can help give a IM or email please. If you do this all the better and if you sell laser engravers or cutters 40-60W give me a message as well with a quote/pricelist as always interested in more information.
Anyone able to help me??
GONE OFF IMPORT DUE TO BEING A PAIN IN THE WALLET ON THIS SIDE

No comments: