Sunday, May 20, 2007

Xbox Eprom Ripping 20 May 2007

I have a xbox I received, that had been soft modded and apparently fucked. As all I got on start up was a Error code 06 and a flashing lights on the front. This apparently meant it was useless, it had been error code 05 and then hot swapped resulting in the error code 06. I am doing what was done on lamma.com to take the eeprom direct from the chip itself. I currently have the reader build, now I have to get the old PC functional, transfer poly prog and connect the serial reader and run the program. If all gos to plan I should be able to get the Eeprom from the sram chip and discover the password from it via liveinfo and fix my harddrive. If necessary I will format the HD and just copy the files from a new xbox on to it. and lock it with the boards password and hopefully boot up normally.
have got the Eeprom.bin from the chip after a while, ran LiveInfo v3.0 to get the HD unique key saved/printed and wrote it down. got the xbox HD in PC and no unlocked and locked with the password EXACTLY as wrote down. Plug HD in xbox and switch on and get.. Error code 06 and red/greed flashing light as before. I think something is either gone wrong or I can read the chip but the xbox cant for some reason. Had to use Hdunlock.exe and hdlock.exe as xboxhdm 1.9 cannot find the eeprom that is on the E:folder on the CDr the is really annoying.
THINK ITS PRICKED, STILL LYING AROUND TILL I GET THE URGE TO RIP IT AGAIN ANS SPARE PC BACK

No comments: